Unified Records Management for Microsoft SharePoint
With Unified Records Management for SharePoint your organization can manage electronic records and physical records, both onsite and offsite, from a common SharePoint experience to achieve a unified view across your record inventory - unify your policy, unify your search, unify your legal holds. What this does is that it makes, physical records become actionable in SharePoint. This in turn helps you reduce the complexity and cost of being compliant. This comes with dynamic features such as,
- Unified Search of ALL Records that allow end users to search for both electronic and physical records seamlessly in SharePoint using SharePoint Server Search or FAST Search.
- Physical Records Processing is enabled when the policy for physical records is administered from SharePoint, the disposition approval workflow will occur via SharePoint, and when approved, the disposition instruction will automatically be transmitted to Accutrac.
- Queuing Pickup, Delivery, Checkout features that allow records managers and end users to submit a request from within SharePoint to have physical records picked up for offsite storage, or retrieved from offsite storage.
- Unified Application of Policy to both electronic and physical records.
- Bulk Processing of Physical Records that allow records managers and end users to request delivery or pickup for collections of physical items.